Are Betting Webinars Worth Your While?
At some point or another, you’ve surely come across an email invitation or promotional offer to attend a webinar based on a specific subject. In fact, webinars are becoming an increasingly popular medium for coaches, authors, speakers and industry experts to use in their pursuit of gaining the attention of their desired audience.
The word webinar is an amalgamation of the words “web” and “seminar” – and the name explains it all. Essentially, a webinar is a seminar, presentation, discussion or instructional session that is conducted over the internet. You can look at them like an online class or workshop.
You’ll be able to find both paid and free webinars on a wide range of topics, including guides on betting options, wagers and sport NZ betting strategies. Whether betting webinars are worth your time or not depend largely on your experience. Some punters feel that the insight gained from betting webinars is invaluable, while certain seasoned bettors may feel that they don’t provide any new information over and above what they already know already.
Below you’ll find a list of advantages and disadvantages which can help you decide whether betting webinars are a worthwhile investment of your time and potentially your money.
Advantages of Betting Webinars include:
- There is a growing number of betting webinars that can be accessed for free.
- Webinars are typically compiled by experts in the field. In terms of betting, this could mean that the webinar was created by a betting expert or authority in the betting industry.
- Webinars are a great source of betting information and strategy, which is particularly useful for those bettors who are new or inexperienced; and are unfamiliar with the in’s and out’s of betting. The more information on betting you have at your disposal means that you are better equipped to make well-educated betting decisions as a result.
- Webinars are usually tightly packaged and structured online workshops that take participants through a guided review of the topic. This format of carefully compiled information can save punters loads of time when compared to accessing the same information by themselves from various websites and sources on the internet.
- Some webinars provide an opportunity for engagement with the host. This means that participants can pose questions directly to the betting expert during the live Q&A stream.
Disadvantages of Betting Webinars include:
- Not all webinars can be accessed for free which means that you might need to pay a fee to access and view the specific webinar that you’re after.
- Webinars have become a popular platform for digital entrepreneurs to build their online authority and grow their business. They are not exclusively used as a platform for knowledge exchange and can be used as thinly veiled attempt to sell you additional products and services.
- Webinars might not be a great use of time for experienced bettors, as they usually contain information that is already commonly known and available on the internet. This means that there is a chance of you paying for a webinar that contains information that you’ve already picked up over the years, through your own experience.
- Watching betting webinars does not automatically mean that you’ll become successful with your future betting endeavours. Don’t be fooled by promises of learning strategies that will bring you instant profits.